Managing the quantity and quality of stormwater is the goal of stormwater compliance. Our chief engineer David Nicoletti started his career over 36 years ago working for the City of Tucson Water Department. He can help you with all your stormwater compliance needs commercial, residential, or agricultural.
- control of flooding and erosion.
- control of hazardous materials to prevent release of pollutants.
- planning and construction of stormwater systems.
- acquisition and protection of natural waterways or rehabilitation.
- DTN engineering provides nature-based solutions such as ponds, swales, constructed wetlands or green infrastructure solutions to work with existing or "hard" drainage structures, (constructed wetlands can also serve as habitat for plants, amphibians, and fish)